List products for sale: publish your Menu Items and Menu Item prices.
Use Discover to connect your business with other Fillet businesses (Sellers):
- Share your business' contact information.
- List products for sale: publish your Menu Items and Menu Item prices.
- Send and receive messages from other Fillet businesses.
(Option to publish Menu Items without prices.)
Choose what information to show Fillet users who search for your business.
Do not show prices
your Business Profile
Show customers that you’re nearby.
your Menu Items
Show customers your most up-to-date menu.
your Menu Item prices
Show customers your freshest prices, always.
Set up and get started
iOS and iPadOS
- Go to More, then My Business Profile > Wholesale and turn the switch on.
- Go to My Business Profile.
In My Business Profile, toggle on (1) List business for on Fillet option.
If you want to show your items' prices, toggle on (2) Make prices public for products on Fillet option. Both options must be toggled on.
Discover is currently available on Android. Coming soon to iOS and iPadOS.
Publish and Sell
- In the main screen, tap Menu.
- In Menu, tap in the top-right corner.
- Tap Publish.
In Publish, tap to select the Menu Items (products) you want to sell.
You can tap , then
- tap Set all public to select all Menu Items, or
- tap Set all private to deselect all.
- When you’re done, tap Save Changes.
- In the main screen, tap Discover.
- In Discover, tap Search.
Tap Search Sellers to search Fillet businesses.
Or tap Search Products to search products for sale.
Tap a search result to see details:
- Select a Seller to see Seller details and their products for sale.
- Select a product to see other products sold by that Seller.
- Tap Message to message a Seller.
Send a message
When you send a message, Fillet will send an email to the Seller.
This email will contain your message and your Fillet ID email address.
Sellers can reply to your email address.
Receive messages (emails) without showing your Fillet ID email address.
Your email address is not shown until you reply to the sender’s email.
If you do not reply, the sender will not see your email address.
Verify Fillet ID email address
Verify your Fillet ID email addresses to use Discover. Sign in to your account.
- The main screen, tap My Business Profile.
- In My Business Profile, tap , then tap Send verification email.